lunes, 5 de septiembre de 2011

Not Broken

Greetings and welcome to my blog.

Thanks for reading and comment (even tho no one read nor comment the first entry), this one will
be based on the same subject but a little bit different as per its a story that I hope all of
you will like, I have used a little help from the Go Go Dolls, so please enjoy:

Not Broken....

-I saw you on that day, that now it seems so far away, all beauty, just as you are, perfect in your own way, restless insanity, deep dar eyes paired
to an angel voice that makes my soul sigh...-

"All I waited for..... Was a chance to make you understand. And tell you these forgotten truths ...you never thought were real. And if the world should turn its back, you know that I'm still here"

-As soon as you smile, my heart accelerates the beats, then I walk a little bit slow, to make that smile permanent on my mind, in order to be sure that I will never forget your beautiful face, now that you decided to go away, far from here, sometimes I hate that I can read your mind.-

"Time won't ever steal my soul.....We're not broken... so please come home"

-Now I'm as near as I can of your body so you can give me a hug, what a weird ritual of us, Im pretty sure that you already know that I more that like you, and I know that you more than like me, so why are we here trying to hide everything, every feeling we have, I'm trying to encourage my self, so I can say something about this...-

"Morning comes, and life moves on....And when it changed, you didn't know you belong.... And I'll still catch you when you fall through a past that steals your sleep.... And scroll these words upon your wall remind you to believe"

-Does this really have to be so hard....and in his own way...so....painful?-


"Time won't ever steal my soul.....We're not
broken... so please come home"

-Little by little while we walk down the lane, my heart begin to pump out loud to me, demanding for the truth... should tell her... or should I ask...-

"And if the world has worn you down...I'll be
waiting...so please come home"

-So then...what should I do?... my head is going to explode, while we walk... while we walk...while we walk..she is telling me something.... what, yeah, I move my head in an affirmative way...my heart burns in doubt as my head, I don't I dint want to feel like this...I don't want to continue like this...-

"I won't let them break you down...And I won't hear the empty sounds...I'm hopelessly pretending
that I know the answer"

-So then, we finally reach the end of the road,

you take my hand, look at me and say goodbye... I fall in desperation before I can stop, so just 
guided by my instinct, I take your hand back and ask you for some minutes-

"Angel's light and neon fires that burn so cold through your desires... And all you are is all I
need to know."

-As you accept, I take you away, to a little place kind of private, but in those streets, nothing seems to be private huh?... so then? you ask...well then. the truth...I guess...-

"When the world is insane.... You get used to the pain... And you don't even know what you feel"

-So I let it go, and I let you know, my whole feelings for you, my thoughts, my dreams, then I just waited there, to see if you are not mad, soud..... or something else...-

"And I am like you, all alone and confused..But you know it's not forever."

-Then you say "I don't let my feelings for you grow further, cause you already have a special someone in your life.... but now I don't know what to say....", so then we stand in front of each other, I don't know what to do, then your angelical voice came to me "Do what you really want to do..." then the wolf howling in my mind, screaming, I close my eyes, and without knowing we were kissing-

"Time won't ever steal my soul.....We're not
broken... so please come home"

-Kissing... and then you said " I like you..." with your cheeks in crimson red, And I reply, "If I say that I like you it would be a lie.... because I love you...."-

"And if the world has worn you down...
I'll be waiting...
so please come home..."





No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario