jueves, 8 de noviembre de 2012

What a lie can do



And so for today, we came to the permanent division of the road, in which we need to choose between the right path or the easy way, the lie, or the truth, but there are cases like one that not only hits me in this moment but to some people that I appreciate, we are trying to seek the truth, but there are others trying to hide this from every body, taking decisions  for every single person without consulting, and creating chaotic situations for all the members of a team.

So then, they also expect for the whole team to be like little lambs following a dog that lead us in to the unknown, waiting for us to fall behind them, I really feel sad watching how this people think that the others are ignorant to their situation or plans, thinking that they can hide something as big as the sun with a paper sheet, believing that everybody believes in them without questions or doubts…..

Well, I guess this is all that I have to say today, I really do not like to talk about people that lie, or that hide information from other under their own convenience, I think that’s despicable, dishonorable and also lame….. very lame.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario