martes, 16 de julio de 2013

This is me

I am writing this for you
all of the ones that have caused this
to the ones that made me
the one that I am today

To my beloved father
that decided to stay far away
to not fight for his kid
and to act like if that was ok

Please tell me today oh dad
how does it feel now that I'm a man
to see how your son fights for his own
to realize that he does not want you now

Can you see the damaged that you caused
can you feel the pain that you gave
the sorrow that you gave
and the traumas that you created

Thank you my dear Mother
to provide me with education
send me to school and teach me discipline
necessary lessons in life

But my traumatized mind
can not understand
if the slaps, yells and punches
where really necessary at all

Was this feelings necessary
To prefer others above me
To let me assume that
I was not important

That I was just a mistake in your life

I will love you,thank you until the end
and i will try to forget all the bad
all the pain and the hate
that your attitude and hands created

Can you see the damaged that you caused
can you feel the pain that you gave
the sorrow that you gave
and the traumas that you created

Thanks you my family,
my aunt my uncle and grand mama,
to show me how you praised
and created a stubborn child

To let me see how you
and your attitude towards him
my brother turned in to the one
that cause you pain and worries

Thank you for showing me
how you did not handle him
with a good education
how you broke a good child

Can you see the damaged that you caused
can you feel the pain that you gave
the sorrow that you gave
and the traumas that you created

Thank you my ex wife
For the pain and sorrow
for the few good times
and the cheating that followed

To our years of relationship
thanks for the tears
that you made me drop
and for the scars that I know

I CAN NOT HEAL NOW

Thanks for breaking my trust
Thanks for breaking my soul
but most than anything
Thank you for my son

THE ONLY HOPE FOR ME
TO BE THE ONE FOR HIM
THE ONE THAT I USED TO NEED

Thanks to the people that I
have known trough the time
to the ones that have showed me
that I count as someone

That I am someone that feels
that can be more and more
that have prove that he is worth
that they can trust and can hold

Thanks to my languaje teachers
that have showed me affection
Thanks to my friends
that gave me a family

Thanks to my Pop's
you knew how to be the best dad
you as my gran papa took the place
and showed me how to be a man

Thank you, thanks to all
because due to your efforts
This is me now
This is the one i am

NOW LOOK AT ME, AND TELL ME WHAT YOU SEE
LOOK AT ME AND TELL ME HOW YOU FEEL
LOOK AT ME
THIS IS ME.

2 comentarios:

  1. I see a good man, a brave wolf, a caring person, a loving friend, a funny child, a balance. A see a mature man who can fight against the past.

    ResponderEliminar