martes, 28 de abril de 2015

While I'm still here with you



I would love to remember everything that we lived together
While I’m still here with you
But as soon as I close my eyes in here, I will wake up of this white heaven
Tearing apart my heart one more time, and letting me die this night
But while I’m still here with you
I can feel your love all over again, I can taste your lips and feel your heart
Just as you can feel mine all the time… as you promised…
While I am still here with you
I would like to tell you all those words that I hold up in my chest
Closed behind lock and key, for no one to know them
For them to get lost in the universe of my mind
And as soon as I start, you stop me, with your gentle finger on my lips
“I know” you said and smile, “there’s no need for you to tear apart now”
“We are here, and that’s what matters… even if that is going to end tonight”
But while I’m steel here with you
I smile for you, and I swear that this will be my last one
I do assure myself that is going to happen only if you come back
But we both know that might be impossible
Because as soon as I wake up from this dream
I will remember that I am the only on that still stands alive
And that you are that went away…
But while I’m still here with you
Let me kiss you one last time, and give you one last god bye.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario